[geeks] I want this....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 22 21:17:36 CDT 2002

alex j avriette wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 22, 2002, at 07:36 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2026186165
>
> > If was still working I'd have already 'bought it now' - before sending
> > this email.
>
> Is it _that good_ a deal? If so I've got enough spare $$ that I could
> buy it... Daniel tells me Octanes are where it's at...

Look at it this way, I paid $800 for mine with:
1xR10k 195Mhz
2x 4GB disks
512MB RAM
PCI Cage
keyboard
mouse
speakers
20" Monitor

To that I added a 9GB drive, a 36GB drive, 512MB RAM.  I sold the PCI
cage as I have no use for it.

I was happy to pay for all those items, and it was all well worth it.
With this deal, you get a 50GB (!!!!) drive and everything I got, for
$50 less than I spent.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com