[geeks] Ahh, the smell of Athlon's burning up

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Wed May 22 14:33:13 CDT 2002

Check the overclocking scene, I have seen round 80conductor IDE cables.
Actually one of my suppliers stocks them, in all kinds of colors.

Personally I don't trust them, they went to 80 conductor cables (every
second wire is a ground) for a reason. If you run your cables properly*, I
don't think they will block much airflow.

shawn

* my definition of properly is probably not everyone elses definition.