[geeks] Ahh, the smell of Athlon's burning up

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Tue May 21 17:22:04 CDT 2002

They are Antec SX1030B cases, 400W Antec Power Supplies, GeForce 4 Ti4600,
80GB Seagate, Athlon 1900+ (aka 1600MHz), Antec JetCool or Retail AMD HSF,
Four Sunon (sp?) 80mm fans. I built them myself.

It's 23C outside, I think it's hotter in here (we do have 50 workstations
running). I am not surprised, these things have always run hot.

Where are you getting 2.2GHz AMD processors? I thought the fastest AMD
processor was a 1.73GHz.

shawn