[geeks] Re: Cop Cars

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Sat May 18 00:27:04 CDT 2002

Great! Now I have to figure out what the differences are between the
different kits available. I've seen 2 different ones. One from Bullydog
(www.bullydog.com) and one from Diesel Performance Products
(www.dieselperformanceproducts.com) The DPP kit says it varies the
amount of propane based on boost level, the bullydog one doesn't mention
that, and is almost $200 more. Do you have any ideas?

-Mike

            +------------------------------+          (/**\)
            | I'm outstanding in my field! |\        ((o  o))___
PGP fingerprint: D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74
Email: schiller at nospam.agrijag.com          http://www.agrijag.com
Voice: 304-334-3951                          FAX: 304-334-3644