[geeks] ISDN routery

James Sharp jsharp at ws2.psychoses.org
Fri May 17 14:19:08 CDT 2002

> On Fri, 17 May 2002 nick at snowman.net wrote:
> > Wasn't the Pipe 130 the T1 variant?  Though it may well do ISDN too.
>
> P50 - BRI ISDN
> P75 - BRI ISDN
> P130 - PRI ISDN / T1 / BRI ISDN backup

Well, I guess that means I won't have to change routers out when I get a T1.  If I can get 8 or 10 people around here to pay $50 a month for T1 speeds via wireless, I'm gonna get one and share it with the people who live right around me.

Though I fear the thought of SW Bell trying to provision a T1 out here.  They had to do all sorts of timeslot juggling in the SLIC that feeds my subdivision to make room for 2B+D.