Working in Waltham was RE: [geeks] more BGP stuff

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri May 17 00:25:53 CDT 2002

Long hours for very little job satisfaction, no loyalty, lots of irritation.
No political power to get things done that need it. Lots of stress. Never
knowing when your next paycheck will be there or how much it will be etc...
etc...

It gets better from there.

Of course during all of this ou can jsut count slowly to yourself and every
minute say "ok, that was worth 20 dollars"

Chris Byrne