[geeks] ISDN router

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 16 23:59:33 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:43:16PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> Bad, bad memories.  Pipelines suck planets through nanotubes; veritable
> Office Space fodder.  The configuration system is contorted and
> ass-backwards, and I had to reboot the ones at $previousOrkplace weekly.
> Total pieces of crap that caused me (and my customers) no end of strife.

I never had any problems with them; I must have setup 50 to 100 of
them over a couple years.  Just make sure you have fairly recent
OS/firmware on them.  I got the complete configuration ready to go
"out of the box" down to a < 5 minute procedure, and that INCLUDED
unpacking/repacking it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford