[geeks] FSCK'ing Verison

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Thu May 16 10:24:42 CDT 2002

*Beavis picks up phone outside of Micky D's*

*Dials Butthead*

BH: "Uhhhhh like, hello?"
BV: "I AM CORNHOLIO!"
BH: "Shut-up beavis.  You're pissing me off and stuff."
Neighbor on party line: "You boys been whack'n in my shed?"
BH: "HUH HUH He said 'whackin'"
BV: "Yeah! Yeah! Whackin!"
Neighbor on party line: "You $hitheads need to get off my phone!"
BV: "Come make me poopy-pants!"
BH: "HUH HUH 'Poop' HUH HUH like diahrea!"
BV: "Diahrea cha-cha-cha! Diahrea cha-cha-cha!"
Neighbor: "AAAAHHHHH"
*click*
BH: "What a dillhole"

Sorry, it's one of those mornings[tm].