[geeks] FSCK'ing Verison

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Thu May 16 02:55:49 CDT 2002

I once lived near a McDonalds, and the payphone there was miswired
for the entire year I lived there to be shared with a household who
would threaten and swear at anyone using it, even after many reports
to the phone company.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net