[geeks] Cheap Inspiron 8000

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 15 18:17:50 CDT 2002

> Which puts the total at $465.00, which is still a lot cheaper
> than the original cost of an equally configured system I
> bought when they first came out (about $2400, IIRC).

Nice!  Awsome score.  Mine cost me over $3000 when I bought it
(PIII-800Mhz, 384MB RAM, 20GB).  It's still a very useful machine, and
will be for some time to come, so I don't regret paying that price at
all.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."