[geeks] Heterogeneous clusters

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon May 13 16:46:19 CDT 2002

Anything really. Im jsut trying to get some use out of my CPU cycles
currently sitting there mostly idle. I'd love to set up a full on server
network fut I dont have the disk space for it or the bandiwth so it's really
a case for number crunching of some kind. I dunno maybe do some rendering,
or some cryptanalysis.

Chris Byrne