Mach 3 razors (was Re: [geeks] I'm so tempted.)

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Mon May 13 15:00:30 CDT 2002

> I recommend the Mach 3 (or the new Mach 3 Turbo) regardless of what
> you're shaving.. I've used one since they came out.

I read a rave review of them in Playboy Magazine (yes, I do read the
articles dammit) a few years ago around christmas (98? 99?). At any
rate, it is really a super duper razor. I'm the kind of guy with an
overachieving beard (I really should shave twice a day), and its nice to
have that razor around because its oh-so-much more comfortable than its
dual bladed counterpart(s).

An additional word of caution: it is able to shave "other" areas very
well, but it is more sharp than you would think (or at least more able
to do damage). Recommended, but user beware.

alex