[geeks] Jobhunt frustration

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon May 13 14:42:46 CDT 2002

I'm not sure. I wouldn't want to ignore you :)

I know Vicnity has been entered into some mailsystem black hole lists
because of our association with network solutions and their use of our
IPspace for their spam mail (no longer done).

I haven't recieved much directly from you that I know of. I do use filters
and anything with geeks, sunhelp or rescue in the subjectline will be put
into a different "mailslot" on my client. If the subject line is a thread
I'm not following it will be massively deleted (I don't have enough time to
follow everything).

My company also does a number of antispam things, so if your domain/network
is blackholed it won't be forwarded. Also, if you have some Microsoftie
virus attaching viri to your email you will be blocked and /dev/null'ed.

A look through my sentmail log doesn't show anything to ajwdsp at cloud9.net.
As a test I also included ajwdsp at cloud9.net on the reply.