[geeks] Fwd: from Silicon news

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon May 13 10:02:06 CDT 2002

To prevent future sabotage through greedy future execs... plus it
establishes an image... It'd be a hobby business.... A business for
Justice!.. :-)

I've also thought about doing the light bulbs we know how to make that
don't burn out but aren't on the market because they'd destroy the
market for light bulbs.  I'd love to destroy a few markets just for
kicks... but I call them recycling the market.... or forcing innovation.

Andrew