[geeks] Fwd: from Silicon news

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon May 13 09:48:29 CDT 2002

I'd love to start a non-profit record label whose sole job was to
promote artists.  We'd have a CD-Press and a recording studio, and the
only rights we'd have to their music was the right to defend it against
being stolen by the big five.  We would only collect fees for production
and overhead and very close to the margin.  Our sole job would be to
flatten the market.  Our motto could be a very Austin Powers... "Oh
Behave..."

Andrew