[geeks] Bad Coffee

Kevin Lee kevin at c0rp.com
Mon May 6 12:13:03 CDT 2002

Yeah after starting the cat d9, with ether it went
ka-chuga-ka-chuga-ka-chuga..ka-poof-ka-chuga for 9 hours ....it never did
start until i dump coffee on various parts to warm them up and
un stick some parts...
ka-chuga.................vroom........houston the d9 has ignition.....that
beast swallows
4l of fuel a minute. (something like that)

Kevin