[geeks] Graduation

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon May 13 10:27:17 CDT 2002

	Not to toot my own horn and all but.... I graduated this weekend
with a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science at Old  Dominion University.
I just got the last of my grades to confirm no summer classes for me. Large
donations to the Michael Turner financial charity are suggested instead of
item gifts :-). Actually I am more proud that I graduated with $0 in student
loans than I am of the degree. Thought I would share with the list since you
guys made it all possible, or at least helped when I got in a pinch.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org