[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri May 10 19:01:26 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 06:56:38PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> No shit?  I had a K-10 for a while before I moved to CA.

K-10s rock.  454, slap on a blower and some cherry bombs.  great high school
vehicle. ;)

> 6" lift, 3"
> body lift, 42" tires.  Fun :)

nice, that is definitely a point it in a direction and go vehicle.  mine came
with the lift and tires, and i never managed to save up any money to do anything
else to it.  oh well.  it was lots of fun.  the rusty, custom (home made) front
Bull Bar was the best.  paint?  we don't need no stinkin' paint.  ;)

my favorite truck so far though was the one my friend had before he got drunk
and rolled it.  74' Chevy Stepside pickup, 6" lift, 4" body lift, 44" swampers,
501 Rodex with blower and some nice shiney stacks.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --