[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Fri May 10 19:10:11 CDT 2002

http://www.holisticpage.com/camaro/story/history.htm

GM had actually begun preliminary work on such a car as early as 1958,
according to Pontiac Designer Bob Porter. "I remember a four-passenger,
sporty type car of the general size and weight class of the Mustang being
worked on in an advanced studio. In the early '60s, similar cars were
developed from time to time. Everyone wanted to do one, but at the time
there was really no corporate interest."

shawn