[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri May 10 17:29:25 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 06:30:59PM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> Positive. It was likely a Sonoma with the S in Sonoma to indicate it being an
> S series pick-up which (GMC was cute about that sort of thing) is a POS and
> not really a truck IMO.
>
> I had one of the first S-10's built in '82. It had a piss poor Isuzu 1.9L 4
> cy with an automatic transmission. Would not get out of it's own way. Was
> VERY good on gas though :)

i'd be more than happy to back that up.  i've owned three GMCs (all badged
as Chevys) and the G series van kicked ass, the K series blazer kicked ass and
the S series blazer sucked rocks.

the K series was my favorite, 4" lift, 34" tires, fun truck.  that thing went
everywere. ;)

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --