[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri May 10 17:30:59 CDT 2002

On Friday 10 May 2002 06:29 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 05:39:02PM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> > On Friday 10 May 2002 05:11 pm, you wrote:
> > > I wasn't speaking of trucks. The only truck I've owned was a GMC
> > > Tacoma. Okay, that truck sucked.
> >
> > Dood. Tacoma is a Toyota.
>
> Are you sure? Maybe it was Sonoma.

Positive. It was likely a Sonoma with the S in Sonoma to indicate it being an
S series pick-up which (GMC was cute about that sort of thing) is a POS and
not really a truck IMO.

I had one of the first S-10's built in '82. It had a piss poor Isuzu 1.9L 4
cy with an automatic transmission. Would not get out of it's own way. Was
VERY good on gas though :)

Mike N