[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri May 10 17:05:46 CDT 2002

> > parts, manual trans and transfer-case, etc).  Really more truck than
> > plush SUV.  My next truck is a Cummins-powered Dodge Ram 2500 - but I
> > think I said that before...
>
> You could put together a Cummins Durango.

Or a Cummins 1500 - the engine mount-points are easy to weld in :)  I
don't know if the Durango chassis could handle the torque of an HO
Cummins, ~500lb-ft might be too much.   There's rumors of a
Cummins-powered Viper going to the salt flats this year.  That would be
a site to see...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."