[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri May 10 15:50:05 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 01:39:37PM -0700, David Passmore wrote:

> And yes, all SUVs are ugly, Chevy sucks, and the Camaro is dead.

Of newish cars, I'd rather have a recent (was 2001 the last year?) Camaro SS
than any Mustang newer than '93.  From the 60s and 70s, I'm more split.

But then, I'm more a Chrysler, or small slinky foreign thingy guy.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

Social Security - I have greater faith that Elvis is alive
and programming VAX assembler than that I will ever receive
a dime from it.  --  Patrick Giagnocavo