[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

David Passmore dpassmor at sneakers.org
Fri May 10 16:11:32 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 05:13:54PM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> Geez David, I could just as easily slam Ford and say 'Ford sucks'

Hey, I gotta fit the stereotype. :)

> Anyway. I am a hard core GM owner. I have had Ford trucks (F-350 and F-450
> tow trucks) and found them to be OK other than thier large share of
> STOOOOPID electrical problems. Had a '79 Dodge Magnum, T-tops, leather 360.
> That was a fun car. Thanks to a drunk driver may it rust in peace.

I wasn't speaking of trucks. The only truck I've owned was a GMC Tacoma.
Okay, that truck sucked.

> Back to my point. Almost every manufacturer makes crap and good cars. Ok,
> maybe Hyundai makes all crap... Anyway, I have to admit, GM has been
> stagnant in thier line of vehicles of late. I am happy to see the new and
> redesigned models coming out. Although I really hate that silly 'Avalanche'
> thing that cannot decide if it is a truck or an SUV.

'Tis true. The Ford vs. Chevy muscle car thing is all in fun. Though I do
really hate SUVs (or more appropriately the majority of SUV drives who think
when they get behind the wheel they become God). Oh, and the new Beetle is
butt ugly too... never drive a car where you can't tell the front from the
back.

David

David