[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri May 10 16:13:54 CDT 2002

>> Cars are too plain these days.  I really like to see distinctive
>> styling, even if it is butt-ugly to some people...

> And yes, all SUVs are ugly, Chevy sucks, and the Camaro is dead.

Geez David, I could just as easily slam Ford and say 'Ford sucks' I never
liked Camaro's anyway. Always thought they were a girls car or for guys with
thick neck and small dicks.

Anyway. I am a hard core GM owner. I have had Ford trucks (F-350 and F-450
tow trucks) and found them to be OK other than thier large share of
STOOOOPID electrical problems. Had a '79 Dodge Magnum, T-tops, leather 360.
That was a fun car. Thanks to a drunk driver may it rust in peace.

But without question my Chevy trucks (5) and Pontiac cars (3) have been the
best most reliable vehicles I have ever owned.

I *really* want a new Chevy or GMC truck to replace the planet hauler but
GAWD I am not paying >$35K!! for a friggin pick-up.

Back to my point. Almost every manufacturer makes crap and good cars. Ok,
maybe Hyundai makes all crap... Anyway, I have to admit, GM has been
stagnant in thier line of vehicles of late. I am happy to see the new and
redesigned models coming out. Although I really hate that silly 'Avalanche'
thing that cannot decide if it is a truck or an SUV.

Mike N
89 Chev C-2500 x-cab planet hauler
98 Bonneville SE <- this is fun to drive too!