[geeks] RANT...erg

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri May 10 15:12:18 CDT 2002

Hmmm I'll have performance when I can afford a 911 Turbo.  I'd really
like one of the mid-late 80's early 90's models with wide-track, round
lights, fenders and whale tail.

Style and performance... not cheap chince.  Like putting fake Xenon
HID's on a Kia... total chince.  Besides whether it is trying to look
like you paid $120,000 for an S-Class or you did... it still inspires
enough road rage in me that I want to ram their @#$%^ing car, pull them
out through the window (through the glass; plunge crak pull tinkle
tinkle), and beat them bloody against the hood of their own car.  (It's
sort of saying not only am I better than you and richer than you, I'm
going to make you feel it with my bad driving skills and bloody fucking
bright headlamps... + other annoying things people do to or with their
cars)

I am btw not a violent person and very slight in stature as Dan would
verify if he still read geeks. (and would laugh at the imagery above)

Andrew