[geeks] RANT...erg

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Fri May 10 15:06:38 CDT 2002

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> Does anyone else hate Xenon HID lamps?

I love the faux ones. You can see them at an off angle and *know* the
owner got raped for being stupid.

I have a friend who is trying to be a riceboy and percieves things as they
aren't. We make fun of him frequently for his stupdity. "The Fast and The
Furious" went straight to his head.

Him: "Everyone is always trying to race me, trying to get me to burn my
      tires..."

Me (to myself):
      "Oh, well, that "Type R" sticker on your car tells them you have
       performance -- you mean you don't? Then why'd you put the sticker
       on?"