[geeks] random quote

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri May 10 04:43:30 CDT 2002

I was going through the bleats archive on lileks
[http://www.lileks.com/bleats] when I came across this little gem

"his expression is a priceless mix of distaste, consternation and panic,
like an IBM executive trying to cross a room full of drag queens"

Now Lileks is often highly quotable, but that one jsut sort of struck me. If
I did the humoorous sig thing that would definitely be in there today.

Lets try it out

Chris Byrne