[geeks] jobsearch...blah.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri May 10 00:09:51 CDT 2002

Nothing here in RI.  One job listing out of thousands that looks like
something I want to do, at money that would make me persue it.

I'm thinking I might move me and the family somewhere else.  Ohio looks
good, and I have family there, and I grew up there, and I understand the
local dialects.  For some reason there's also a minor buttload of tech
jobs there, and not just in Cleveland either...

Any listers in OH?  Know any good companies hiring?
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."