[geeks] Desktops

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 9 19:05:55 CDT 2002

Ryn wrote:

> Anyone completely  moved away from Winbloze? I am debating ousting
> Win2k and converting to Gnome on Linux.

The easiest way to stop using Windows, and Windows software, is to Just
Do It (tm).  These days I use my Octane running Irix for most
everything.  I can do everything I need for household/work stuff on it.
I still have a windows machine for games, which is the only thing it
gets used for.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."