[geeks] Jobhunt frustration

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 9 14:59:16 CDT 2002

> Thoughts?  Fibs normally get the "STUPID" in trouble, but my point is...
> I am just too honest .... I need the cocky but not too cocky bastard
> interviewing skills ...

I have the cocky bastard interview skills.  It seems to work for me.
Problem is, I've been remodelling the bathroom since being layed off, so
I haven't really sent out any resumes.  Today though, Over 30 have been
sent out - I hate autoresponse emails from HR departments.  Gets my
hopes up that someone actually *read* my resume...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."