[geeks] Look at this bullcrap... the spammers are fighting back.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 9 11:42:33 CDT 2002

> > ***If you deny these facts and decide to complain to our ISP or
> > upstream provider we will take the time out to respond with our
> > database confirmation of your opt in entry and post your personal
> > information/email address to a public message board of "Know Porn
> > Surfing Scammers" which is allowed under the terms and conditions of
> > which you agreed.
> >

> Look at the above paragraph.  I of course have never heard of this list
> and did no such thing.

It may be slanderous - of course I have no idea what they mean by "Know
Porn Surfing Scammers" or even what public message board it might be.
Either way, it's of no consequence, because if you report it right, they
won't have an Internet connection any more to do it with.

> I think since I tried Spamcop my spam has tripled.... and it's not the
> edible nice kind.

I like procmail+spamd.  Yes, it's Perl, but stops all that shit in its
tracks with minimal overhead (only myself and family use my server).
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."