[geeks] I'm so tempted.

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Wed May 8 05:01:30 CDT 2002

I'll definitely second the recommendation (or third or fourth whatever it's
up to) on the Mach 3. I use a Norelco (Phillishave) when I'm travelling but
at home I use the Mach 3 and its the only bladed razor I've found that
doesn't give me razor bumps. And it's definitely the best for shaving in the
shower. You can barely feel it as it goes across the skin, and its easy to
hold on to when wet.

I'm one of those unlucky folks that has to shave twice a day if I don't want
stubble, but usually I don't bother.

Oh and for those that don't know what AstroGlide is (Pete mentioned it ),
its a "personal intimate lubricant" designed for use with latex dildos.

How he ever thought to use it on his head, I don't want to  know. Though I
must admit, some guys do like kind of like sex toys when they shave their
heads.

Chris Byrne