[geeks] Hmmmm fattening

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat May 4 03:12:29 CDT 2002

Theres a chipper near where I live that serves something they call the
"special burger". Its two 1/4lb patties 4 pieces of cheddar cheese, 4 pieces
of bacon, 2 deep fried pineapple rings, a cup of deep fried mushrooms, 1/2
cup of onions, 1/2 cup of peppers, ketchuo, mustard, and mayonaise served on
a toasted bun.

They'll also serve it as a lplatter with a bag of chips and two deep fried
battered breakfast sausages.

And of course theres the deep fried battered bacon cheesburgers.

Hell some chippers round here sell just plain deep fried batter on a bun
with cheese.

Oh well, at least it's not scotland. Deep fried mars bars.

Actually speaking of deep frying, you know what I miss? Churros with cinamon
and suger, and vanilla ice cream. Or even better deep fried ice cream. There
is NO good mexican in Ireland anywhere.

Chris Byrne