[geeks] Hmmmm fattening

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Sat May 4 03:02:01 CDT 2002

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 05:05:08AM +0100, Chris Byrne had the audacity to opine:
> Am I the only one who finds this sandwhich yummy
>
> 2 pieces of rasher style bacon fried crisp
> 2 large ham slieces shreddded and fried
> 2 breakfast sausages fried
> 2 slices cheddar cheese
> philadelphia cream cheese
> 2 slieces of sourdough toast
>
> God its yummy
>
> Chris Byrne

 I'll bet it is!

 When I like to raise my "BAD" cholesterol, I go for the
 "Torta Cubana"...there's a market in South Minneapolis where the
 Mexicans go for Mexican food, and the make it like this:

 Slice a roll, toast it in grease on the griddle
 fry up a slice of ham and a slice of roast pork.
 Scoop out half an avocado, and spread it on the bread
 Add the meat, add jalapenos, lettuce, tomato
 top with chipotle pepper mayo.

--
Here's that flapjack                      ........Eric J. Gustafson
Put it in your pocket, 'til I get back    .........................
Ain't got time to shake your hand         .........drobnox at visi.com