[geeks] rescue! score!

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri May 3 23:50:38 CDT 2002

I have a large number of the teach yourself series (including both of those
mentioned) as well as about 100 other technical references (a lot of
internal IBM books etc...) in electronic format if anyone is interested. I
don't have the bandwidth but if someone wants to archive them somewhere I'll
upload. Note these are NOT for full public distribution, just a resource for
listmembers.

Cheers

Chris Byrne