[geeks] thoughts.

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri May 3 23:43:30 CDT 2002

I agree. Now if I could get a 4 proc one with the fastest possible procs
(max cache), max ram, the best framebuffer I can get, and the largest amount
of disk, I will truly be a happy man.

That being said what are the max ram, fastest procs, and best framebuffer
for the ss10 and/or ss20? I know I've asked this before but I cant find it
in the archives.

Yeah I have several much faster machines, but I want one for the coolness
factor of having a 4 proc pizzabox.

Chris Byrne