[geeks] 32 Gig 1.6" SCA drives......

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri May 3 01:24:50 CDT 2002

You can also tell when you have the chance to open them up.  I open many
dead non-warrantied drives.

The SCSI mech's are so much nicer... everything feels like it's made of
higher quality material from the platters to the armatures.

For fun, open a Maxtor IDE drive.... Extreme cheapness, esp. the earlier
models.

Andrew