[geeks] One of the things I love about America

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Thu May 2 17:36:41 CDT 2002

mrbill at mrbill.net writes:

>On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 11:31:30AM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>> I have a nagging suspicion that if Gore were president, September 11th
>> might not have happened.

>If Gore were president, and 9/11 happened anyway, he would have sat around
>like a pansy and "investigated" and "negotiated".  What a wuss.

Actually, I bet he would have reacted more agressively, just
to make sure no one accused him of being soft.

So, we would have nuked the wrong country or something.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
-------- "I prefer the ridiculous to the sublime." - James Chance ---------