[geeks] One of the things I love about America

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 2 11:11:24 CDT 2002

Honestly, it has to be done some time or the guy is going to use those
weapons. You know the one he insists he hasnt been making with the oil money
he hasnt been skimming and smuggling. It should have been done 10 years ago.

> Either which way the three worst candidates for president ever...

Two words my friend, Walter Mondale

Lets jsut take a look at the presidents of the last 50 years shall we.

Truman, great president, a little odd, funny, man of the people, never
attended college, made hats, was an artillery colonel

Eisenhower, good president, very odd, paranoid, people loved him, attended
west point, was a general

Kennedy, bad president but he had balls, satyriac and pain killer addicted,
attended harvard, was a playboy and a naval officer

LBJ, HORRIBLE president, worst of this century, may have killed kennedy,
paranoid, agressive, was a math teacher and artillery colonel

Richard Nixon, good foriegn policy but the sneakiest most parnoid bastard.
agressive, liar, perjurer obstructer of justice, got cought. was a naval
officer and lawyer

Gerald Ford, national joke, complete moron, was on the warren commission,
played football for Ohio state, was an armor officer

Jimmy Carter, great man, horrible president. Has a doctorate in Nuclear
physics and a masters in international relations. Was a naval officer and
farmer

Ronald Reagan. Bad president but some good things came out of it. Attended
tiny joke college. Complete moron. Was an actor (eyesight too bad for the
army)

George HW Bush, Ok foriegn policy but horrible domestic policy.  attended
yale. Was a naval officer, and the director of the CIA

Bill Clinton, bad president. OK domestic policy horrible foreign. satyriac.
purjurist and obstructor of justice. Attended Oxford mostly to avoid getting
drafted. RHodes Scholar. Was a lawyer

George W Bush, ok president so far, poorly spoken (sounds like and idiot but
isnt). was a drunk.  MBA from harvard. Avoided service in the national
guard. Was a rich kid with a few businesses

It's interesting when you see how many of our presidents were naval
officers. Also the only president of this half of the century never to serve
in the armed forces was Bill Clinton. Most of the president above had
acknowledged extramarital affairs (all accept Nixon, Carter, and the present
Bush surprisingly enough). Kennedy pretty much screwed anything that moved.
Ike and Harry both drank way too much, Kennedy was drug addicted and had a
crippling disease that he hid from everyone (Addisons disease. a glandular
disorder). Nixon was well... Nixon. We are talking some pretty fucked up
individuals here.

Chris Byrne