[geeks] Emissions and whatnot

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 2 15:34:05 CDT 2002

I agree. And we should definitely tighten emissions and fuel economy
standards. There is no reason to be this fuel inefficient with modern cars.
THe good news is that newer cars do pretty well pollution wise. If you have
a ULEV certified vehicle, the stuff coming out of the tailpipe is cleaner
than the stuff going in in many areas.

hris Byrne