[geeks] some people need a clue.

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu May 2 12:10:02 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> http://www.petitiononline.com/twotower/petition.html

Ye flipping gods.  That's the dumbest thing I've heard today. (Remember, I
work in the computer industry!)

That's it.  I'm going to start my own petition campaign: Banning the use
of the word "peter" in contexts that offend me.  No more shall the male
sex organ be referred to as a "peter". (I expect support from the
Richard/Dick caucus and the Johnson trust.) In addition, the phrase
"petered out" will be stricken from the english language.

I will begin by searching online for works containing that context, then
sue the authors for all they have. ;-)

-Pete