[geeks] Rant: Network "Industry Leaders" That Don't.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 2 06:38:47 CDT 2002

Geeez. No, this system would pull about the same power as a peecee, or maybe
peecee+monitor.

My ZTD is a 2448 with a replay voicemail system and I never even noticed the
electric hit (and New Hampshire utilities must burn gold to generate
electricity, judging from the prices).

One should never turn down a complete phone system as they can be easily
sold for cash. The same kind of cash that buys 'puter stuff. With phones I
could get thousands for that Vodavi.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751