[geeks] well, hell

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri Mar 29 15:13:34 CST 2002

On Friday 29 March 2002 04:08 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 04:02:30PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >   I'd get a second opinion on something like that, unless you *really*
> > trust the shop that it's in.  This is a perfect opportunity for them
> > to add a computer to their inventory with you footing the bill.

I was thinking. You said the windows went in the wrong direction when you
first started the effort to revive the car yes?

I have heard of batteries when discharged very deeply reversing polarity.
This may be what happened. If so it is possible that both the alternator and
the computer were damaged by this.

Of course this is purely speculation.

Mike N