[geeks] Losers.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 26 01:17:07 CST 2002

> i just tried 1600x1200x57 and it flickers so bad it INSTANTLY gave me a
> headache.  that sucks.  is this an SSI vs. SI thing that you can go to 60hz?
> that's still probably not high enough for me though, and 76hz definitely rocks.

Bad luck!  It's probably an SSI vs SI thing, unfortunately.  I can't go
higher than 60hz at 1600x1200, except for 1920x1035 which I'm a fraid to
try for some reason.  But truly, for some reason, 60hz is not that bad
on ths monitor and I don't know why.  60hz on the crap Dell attached to
the Ultra-5 at the office is bloody painful.

What happens if you add TRAM to it, I wonder...

Kurt