[geeks] Solaris vfstab

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Mar 19 06:54:16 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 09:39:48PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> Disk - LUN (Logical Unit Number).  In SCSI, each target can (in theory)
> have 7 LUN's (this may have changed, this is based on my old, cobwebby
> file drawer in my head).

Old cobwebby drawers are always the best.  I was rummaging in a second-hand
bookshop at the weekend, and found a copy of Caesar's "Gallic Wars", in
Latin, published in 1902, and which had been given as a prize to someone at
I school I went to 80-odd years later!

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   Perl may be the best solution for processing a text
   file, but asking a group of Perl Mongers clearly isn't
                                                  -- aef, in #london.pm