[geeks] lazy thursday night, bamboo

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 02:05:57 CST 2002

Maybe 6 months ago I went to a fashion event (students
at a fashion design school who displayed their work).
It was held near the waterfront in what was a former
ship building factory. What made it neat was that much of
the machinery still remained there (big iron wielding stuff).
It added a certain flair to the whole thing. There was the
usual music and creative lighting, too.

Now if one could purchase a place like that and convert
it into living space. It could be very special.

<<snip>>

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL