[geeks] lazy thursday night, bamboo

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Mar 14 22:53:44 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Mike Hebel wrote:
> _Very_ cool!  You rock!  I'm even considering ordering some even though
> it would be about a minimum of $40 plus shipping to even out the
> "truck" costs.  I'll have to think about any other use I could put
> this to since I only need about a foot of it.

many uses. make picture frames, tables, a fence, screens. you name it.
very versatile stuff, bamboo. just hard to cut.

> And on top of it they have candles and these too:
> http://www.looseends.com/cgi/showitem.pl?ProductId=25260
>
> I love this sort of stuff!  (Anybody besides me watch Trading Spaces?)

most every episode. my favorite designer is laurie (the redhead), she
seems to be the only one with any class. that genevieve girl just annoys
the snot out of me.

> Auugh!  Now I'm torn between new computer equipment, stuff to decorate
> with, and paying bills!  *sigh* I need to find that $100k/year job
> that lets me sit on my but and get paid - y'know, the kind the PHB's
> have?

i gave up nickel and dime decorating, instead we've called in architects
for a full-scale remodel. its much fun :)

--a