[geeks] Booze and Religion

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sat Mar 9 06:28:54 CST 2002

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Mike Meredith wrote:

> On Friday 08 March 2002 23:31, you wrote:

> Or more likely in this case, a heavy smoker suffering from withdrawal
> symptomns with a stick up their arse.

yanno, i'm a fairly heavy smoker and the withdrawal symptoms weren't that
bad. granted after a few days i went nuts and wound up jumping up and down
on the bed at 4am so bill would get up and go get me a pack of
cigarettes..but i didnt go crazy with cravings or anything. i was quiet
about it actually.

> > > Hmmm. I missed the stick in his ass. It sounds to me like mike is
> > > only poking fun at the claims of this diet plan, rather than
> > > proposing vegetarianism to be morally superior.
> >
> > hrm, then i guess what itsounded like to you and what it sounded like
> > to me were two different things, huh?
>
> Well it was intended to poke fun at the idea that O+ people *have* to
> eat meat. I certainly didn't mean to say that Vegetarianism is morally
> superior.

borisch was the only one to bring up the idea of vegetarianism being
morally superior. please don't put others' words in my mouth, it makes me
cranky. :)

--a