[geeks] OW.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Mar 8 08:25:13 CST 2002

Geek wrote:
> As I was told when I questioned that, I was told simply that where
> and when he did that, they couldn;t drink the water. Thus, wine was
> the only way to avoid dehydration. Not my point, just a quote.

Having been brought up Roman Catholic, I spent a lot of time in bible
study, and "Catholocized" history.  You can imagine the stuff I've
heard...

That said, even I'm surprised by the arrogance of the quote above.
Alcohol does *not* provide hydration - it will *dehydrate* any human
that replaces alcohol with water.

Also - why would they be storing undrinkable water?  That makes no
sense.  "Hmm, what shall we put in these empty vessles?  Perhaps sewage
would fit nicely!"

Even my parent seperated from the church about 5 years ago...

Kurt